Monday, May 09, 2005

thanks, matt...

weekend: fantastic :). dana got to meet more of my friends and spend some time with my family (yay!), and he loved his birthday presents (yay!). i was a little worried that i wouldn't get the flies tied in time, but two guys from my office took pity on me and showed me how on friday, so i managed to get a few done, plus the ones they tied while teaching me that they donated. short trips like this are such a tease...i have such a wonderful time with him that they seem to fly by even faster than their already-short duration. but i'll be out there in two and a half weeks, so it's all good. and hey--it's already been five months, so who's to say that the next year won't fly right by?

check out the web page for pictures from this weekend, plus some more chester shots...

happy birthday, dana :)

No comments: