Monday, May 23, 2005

busy busy busy!

first off: happy birthday dad! my dad is 52 today. everybody do the happy birthday dad dance!

done dancing? okay. whew have i got a busy week! tomorrow i have to go to the wetland to collect my samples, and jack (my advisor) is coming along to see how i do what i do. then i'm going to the airport to pick up my grandma (yay!) and bring her to my parents' house, where i'll hang out for a while. then i'll come home and clean my tornado-hit apartment and pack. wednesday i have to drive down to jordan cove to collect samples, then come back and do a buttload of lab work. then wednesday night is craft night at sandra's, and i'm going to finish my quilt. i'll probably have to pack more when i get home. thursday i have class, then i'm heading back down to my parents for the night so my dad can bring me to the airport friday morning, because i'm going to arizona to see dana for 10 whole days!!! and by the way, the weather forecast for tempe, az looks like this:


The forecast for friday looks like this:


a smidge hotter than i'm used to, but that's okay, because i get to spend 10 whole days with dana :). so obviously, i won't be posting. but i promise i'll have lots and lots of pictures when i get back!

today was sad...i helped lisa pack up her moving van. tomorrow she leaves for lake placid. i am going to miss my babycakes so. much. i cried the whole way home. my little jeep is going to have to learn the drive to upstate ny from here...

No comments: