Monday, March 31, 2003

i came home today to flowers! and not just any flowers--daffodils and tulips! my favorite. my boy is wonderful.

took a lab animal science test today, fairly certain that i aced it. at least my GPA will be good in all my *other* classes this semester (obviously, physics being the bad-grade culprit). i got stuck in line for 20 minutes at the post office, but that's okay because i finally managed to send out a package that i've been meaning to send out for the past week and a half. also found a cute little bead store right around the corner from my apartment, and bought a few beads there to make what i hope will be a positively lurvely necklace. the clerk there was so helpful, too--what a great little store! and on top of everything else, i managed to get my assigned section of campus scoped out today for the emergency phones that i need to GPS. shouldn't be too bad of an assignment, especially since i have abbie, who's willing to be hoisted on top of bus-stop roofs to get accurate satellite readings for me ;)

today was a definate 10. it's about damn time, too :)

No comments: