Friday, September 23, 2005

i handed in my lit review today! granted, it was only a rough draft, and i'm sure it'll get edited to within an inch of its life and i'll be pretty much starting from scratch come monday, but for the weekend...it's handed in, and i don't have to think about it. huzzah!

it was an eventful week in world of klutz girl! on wednesday, i slipped on a rock and fell into a lake (luckily my elbow broke my fall...), garnering myself a lovely ground beef-esque elbow, and big ol' bruise on my hip, and some back pain. then today, i got sucked up to my calf in a bog and almost lost my shoe. then i horrified the shoppers of the north windham walmart by going to buy bandaids (for my ground beef elbow) *covered* in bog mud. covered. my feet were black. i got several disgusted looks. (hey! i needed bandaids! and i didn't go near the food....for pete's sake).

tomorrow jim and i are going to the big e, then going to see stand (again). will my international contingency PLEASE assure me that you know what wetlands are? because when i tried to explain to these fine irish lads what i do, i got "what's a wetland?". and i was sad. i think i'm going to have to make some sort of "this is what i do" page to refer people to...anyway, should be a fun weekend. hope you all enjoy(ed) yours as well.

No comments: