Sunday, September 11, 2005

i am such a useless human being right after dana leaves.

today was absolutely gorgeous, and the only time i stepped outside at all was to bring dana to the airport at 5 am. then i came back home, got back in bed, and slept until ten. then i sat on my arse all day working on Christmas Project #1 and reading the cool new book that jim got me for my birthday (thanks jim!) and trying to figure out crochet patterns. i should have gotten outside, and i definitely should have worked on my lit review, but i was just too bummed out to get off the couch. blah.

had a wonderful last few days...dana surprised me with a dozen red roses and an incredibly beautiful sapphire and diamond bracelet while we were at the rehearsal dinner for enoch and erin's wedding at this really nice restaurant, and friday was the wedding itself which was lovely. got to meet a lot of dana's friends that i hadn't met yet, which was great and they were all very nice people. and my man was hands down the most handsome guy to ever put on a tux. so there ;). aside from my feet being in incredible pain from wearing super high stiletto heels two nights in a row, i'd say it all went well. and now i'm tired and i have to go back to the real world tomorrow, so i'm going to shower and go to bed. g'night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No more 7:00 flights baby!
Sorry to do that to you... and you didn't complain once.
I love you