Sunday, December 18, 2005

i got an A- in aquatic plant bio :). i didn't get my fluvial geomorphology grade yet, but i know i got an A on the paper i wrote (the only graded assignment) and i participated in discussion, so i already know i got an A in that.

*rocking on with my bad self*

okay, i'm done now :)

so...done with classes! forever and ever and always! i have taken a grand total of 16 semesters worth of classes racking up a whopping 191 credits (197 if you count the 6 credits i'll get next semester just for still being a research assistant). and i've decided that despite the fact that i still have a whole world of hurt ahead of me (read: statistical analysis of data, which means math, which means migraines; and then of course writing my thesis. oh yeah, and then presenting and defending it. yikes.), i'm going to take it a little easy until after christmas. sort of a mini-break. not that i won't be doing *any* work, but i'm not going to kill myself. i'm going to get reasonable nights of sleep, and eat breakfast, and go to the gym, and read something other than a journal article. and for four days (well, two whole days and two partial days), i'm going to do nothing but enjoy having dana here, because i don't know when i'm going to get to see him again :P.

right now, i'm going to go make myself a mug of cocoa and snuggle up on my couch and watch my show. tra la.

No comments: