Tuesday, November 01, 2005

i'm back! the conference went really well; i presented my data without passing out or falling flat on my face (hooray!), and i met a lot of reall cool people. *and*, surprisingly enough, i was able to make a few arizona-related connections regarding constructed wetlands projects, whcih i really wasn't expecting considering the conference participants were largely from eastern seaboard states. and i got to spend a waaaay too short few days with dana, which is always wonderful. here are some pictures from the halloween party he had on saturday. i'm the fairy, and dana's indiana jones (sexy!). now i'm at home, trying to catch up on some reading for my fluvial geomorphology class, baking pumpkin pie, and spending quality time with my cat who missed me more than i was aware that a cat could miss someone. cutie patootie.

so...what was everyone for halloween?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so the kind of girl who would be hooking up with indiana jones!

alh said...

ok...creepy....I know we have a habit of wearing the same clothes...but our men too. Mark dressed up as Indiana Jones for Halloween as well. I feel like there should be a witty comment, but quite frankly I'm so weirded out that I'm at a loss for words!