Monday, February 03, 2003

well, the girl from friday was in class today, so i guess she must be fine...that's good news.

i just finished my GIS lab, and i wish i could be happy about it, but i know that i have another one assigned tomorrow, and i also know that i have to go home and do my physics homework and my physics lab for tomorrow. i thought that the homework problems were due on wednesday, but unfortunately, they were due today (surprise!). so i'm not looking forward to a fun-filled night with my least favorite book, but...it's only for a few more months (blah). then i have calc over the summer to look forward to, and (hopefully) grad school in the fall. a little part of me is asking why i want to put myself through two more years of school, but i know that's just my hate of physics and math talking. so that's that.

my dad pointed out to me that people are getting antsy about my getting patagonia photos up on my website, so i'll have to that soon, too. i only have 3 of 13 rolls developed right now, and i don't know when i'm going to have the time to scan photos, but oh well. i'll fit it in somewhere...

i'm going to go be worthless for the next 20 minutes before my natural resources seminar...

No comments: