Tuesday, December 03, 2002

it took me an hour to get to my internship in hampton this morning because, despite the fact that this is new england, people do not know what to do with themselves when there is a millimeter of snow on the ground. but i anticipated that, and left a little earlier than normal, so i still got there only a few minutes late. problem? no one was there. the doors were locked. i couldn't get in. bah! so i had to turn around and go back home, which makes my gas-guzzling behemoth of a car rather cranky.

on a brighter note, i convinced myself that since i'd been so put out, i earned the right to skip my one and only class at 2:00, and i went *christmas shopping*! whee! b/c we all know how much i hate christmas. riiiiight...

on a weirder note, i saw someone that i haven't seen in years today...an old friend that i'd known since 1st grade but lost track of completely a few years ago. walked right by him in the hallway of my apartment building...i guess he lives in one of the other mills now. pretty neat.

**Lilo and Stitch comes out today**! when mike gets home, we're going to the mall to pick up our pre-ordered copy. i can't wait to watch it again. don't laugh at me, it was a really good movie. shut up, it was. *and*, i'm making hamburgers for dinner. yum yum yummers.

No comments: