Saturday, January 27, 2007

...in which krista does some housekeeping. or blogkeeping. whatever.

i've edited my links over on the left hand side (no more dead ones!), taken out the "currently reading/recently read" on the right hand side (just don't have the time to read as voraciously as i once did...), and am absolutely flummoxed as to where my archives have gone to. not a clue.

in other news, i'm thinking about putting up some sort of web-based "store front" to sell some of my crafts...more on that as it develops...

[edited 1/28 to add that thanks to a helpful tip from jane, the archives are back. big, cumbersome, and dating back to 2002, but back. lucky you.]

4 comments:

j said...

I had the same problem of missing archived entries when the new Blogger went into effect. I host my own site through Blogger, so the process may be different, but I had to add a bit to the Archiving page (when in your Blogger dashboard, go to Settings, then Archiving). One field (either path or URL) was blank, so I filled it in (using the one that was there as a guide -- for example, my archive path is www/janesays/old, and my URL is http://www.ddywnyc.com/janesays/old/), republished, and the archives showed up. I've noticed that the archive links for many people are dead since the switch, but I wasn't able to find a specific question or answer about that in the Blogger help area. Anyway, I tried this, and it worked for me. Good luck!

krista said...

thanks! i'll give that a go!

j said...

Yay! I am glad it worked. (and that you were able to understand that meandering comment!) And yes, I do remember the Digs times. I think you must have fell off my blogroll in some update mistake, so I am glad to have found you again!

[] said...

let's open a little shop someday with all of our creative goodness.