Tuesday, March 01, 2005

i stumbled across this the other day...how incredibly, incredibly bizarre. apparently, you can "buy stock" in my blog...and even stranger, somebody actually has. i'm flabbergasted. i've never heard of such a thing. this, combined with me actually checking my counter statistics yesterday, has led me to conclude that at least a handful of people are actually reading my blog. and some of them actually ended up here somehow other than me actually giving them the link, because i'm pretty sure that i don't know anyone in germany or italy (guten tag! buon giorno!). not to downplay the aussie and canadian hits, but i'm pretty sure i know how you guys got here ;).

in any event, if i've been boring the crap out of y'all, i apologize. i'll try to be more interesting ;).

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Hahahaha! Now I want your autograph.

Muse