Friday, February 04, 2005

this makes me want to learn how to cross-stitch. i kind of already decided that once i finish my quilt, i'm going to try to get a better handle on crocheting, but the the thought of bestowing gifts such as the above on people is really, really tempting...plus, i could finally make ray that pillow i've been telling him for, oh, three years now that i'd make ("sure, i'm an agent of satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial"). and i could still surprise him with it because i'm fairly confident that he doesn't read my blog. and if he does...well, hi ray, and forget that you just read that :)

2 comments:

alh said...

I WILL NOT help you learn to cross stitch....it is painfully boring and tedious and just generally awful. Just a disclaimer in case you had any craft night ideas.

krista said...

awww, c'mon!

no, no, you're right..."yarn arts" are next, we decided ;)