Saturday, January 22, 2005

this is silly. people, they are charging you $30 for a half of a sock with the bottom stitched shut. okay, okay, a pack of half-socks. but still. seriously, if you're reading this, send me socks and i'll make 'em for half the price. less, actually. for all the time it would take me, you could just send me a nice thank you note and we'd be square. and since i'm feeling the sewing bug today (already made two pillowcases), i might just go and prove the ease with which one of these bad boys can be whipped up right now...

[edited to let you know that it took me less than 20 minutes to find a sock, make the iPod cover, take the pictures, upload them, and create that page.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh did you see the description on the website? It says its this years coziest accessory for your ipod cuz you know your ipod is going to mind that its in a half sock? lol

Fluffygurl

MiMi said...

Leave it to Apple to find something else for people to spend their money on. I can't wait to see everyone walking around SoHo with them. I will turn and say "Krista could have made that for you in 5 minutes" and then run away giggling.

Anonymous said...

If I had an ipod, I would so be sending you socks right now. (Lord knows, I have enough mateless socks to keep you busy for eons.)-Erika