Wednesday, May 07, 2003

i am officially *ahem* a Team Leader.

i went into work today to find a little pin with the words "Team Leader", as well as a $25 gift certificate to the Willimantic Pub and Brewery in my mailbox. apparently, at monday's staff meeting (i wasn't there b/c i had a class) i was chosen as the evening technician team leader for the month based on how hard i've been working lately, most specifically this past saturday, which was busy as all heck. so that was pretty neat :)

other than that, worked on my GPS project today, and now i'm going to go study for my physics final. what fun. i have that exam saturday afternoon, then lab animal on sunday morning. my GPS project is due wednesday, i take me GRE's on thursday, i graduate on saturday, and i start my calculus class on monday. busy week, eh?

No comments: